Following feedback from DATASW users, I am happy to present a new
version (1.1) of DATASW, which includes following new features:
* possibility to subtract buffer
* possibility to define first/last frame for processing
* estimation of rg/i0 using autognom (should provide more accurate
invariants estimates for flexible proteins)
* third way of MW estimation using SAXS MoW (ATSAS version 2.7.X has to
installed, where X is 0 or 1)
* generation of dimensionless Kratky plot for the sample along with two
reference (BSA and natively unfolded Tau) proteins.
* interactive normalization of Kratky plot with user-specified I0/Rg values
* interactive plotting with new frame, I0 and MW axis limits
* generation of new data frames average when new frames limits are specified
and dKratky plot is visualized
Last, but not least, there is now a PDF document with a manual on how to use
DATASW with detailed explanations, tips and caveats.
Binaries for major platforms as well as the manual itself can be found at:https://sourceforge.net/projects/datasw ... tasw-v1.1/
Feedback is very welcome!
Thank you for using DATASW!