saxsview-0.2 released

Small angle scattering software (except ATSAS)
franke
Administrator

saxsview-0.2 released

#1 Post by franke » 2010.06.08 20:00

The saxsview project, already mentioned here just released v0.2.0, a work-in-progress snapshot.

The release notes:
This is an work-in-progress release of saxsview, an application intended as a day-to-day plotting facility for SAXS-data, as well as a convenient tool to quickly generate plots ready for publication. It is Qt-based and works on Linux and Windows, probably on Mac as well.

This software is still under heavy development and known to be incomplete. However, some things already work. Please give it a try and report bugs, mistakes, problems and features you would like to see in later releases.
Please see the project web page for a list of requirements and a description how to obtain and build it yourself.

privas

Re: saxsview-0.2 released

#2 Post by privas » 2015.09.18 22:13

Hello, can anybody give me a hand with how to run SAXSview in windows? I'm new in SAXS and somebody advice me to use it.

franke
Administrator

Re: saxsview-0.2 released

#3 Post by franke » 2015.09.19 11:20

privas wrote:Hello, can anybody give me a hand with how to run SAXSview in windows?
Run, or build from sources? Running is simple: double-click the svplot executable. Building it would be a different thing.
Which Windows are you on?