EMBO Global Exchange Lecture Course, 14 - 20 October 2019, Santiago, Chile
This EMBO Global Exchange Lecture Course covers the major structural and biophysical techniques employed for characterization of high and low resolution structure and structural transitions, macromolecular complex formation, protein folding, stability, interactions and enzymatic mechanisms:
- small-angle X-ray and neutron scattering (SAXS/SANS),
- nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR),
- static and dynamic light scattering (SLS/DLS),
- analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC),
- spectroscopic approaches,
- cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM),
- bioinformatic tools to analyse protein-protein interactions.
The course will be held at the P. Universidad Catolica de Chile.
50 participants will be selected to attend the course. The registration fee of 170 euro will be requested from the academic participants covering the event materials, lodging and meals. Applicants from industry are expected to pay a 1000 euro fee.
Application deadline: August
Payment is not required for applying. Only accepted participants will have to pay the registration fee.